Tuesday, June 6, 2023

He's All That Father's Day Card

Wow, life's gotten in the way of my stamping time! With graduations, substitute teaching and more, I haven't had much time to stamp and I've missed it. Here's a Father's Day card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch and colors at Inspired By Challenge#240 here.

That paired perfectly with The Paper Players#643 here. The theme is "It's a Man's World".

He's All That is the stamp set with some Fresh as a Daisy DSP and some Neutrals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That

Papers: White, Pebbled Path, Fresh as a Daisy DSP, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Pebbled Path

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, All That dies, Stampin dimensionals














Product List

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jennie, I feel for you, I have been busy lately too and miss my stmping time. I also substitute teach- this time of year can be trying. Your card is great. I love the design and the patterned paper you used. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players challenge this week. Suzy

Ann Schach said...

A wonderful mix of colors and patterns, Jennie! The deckled edge adds interest and texture. What a fun masculine card! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful masculine design!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Really awesome mix of colors and patterns Jennie! What a great masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!