Thursday, June 15, 2023

Classic Father's Day Card

Here's a Father's Day card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#727 here. I've even fit in the masculine theme!

I've paired it with the colors at Sunday Stamps#311 here. I chose Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray and Misty Moonlight. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That

Papers: White, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Misty Moonlight

Accessories: All That Dies, Exposed Brick embossing folder, Blossoming Happiness dies(retired), Classic Matte Dots, Stampin dimensionals




  







Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie - great set for our colors! Now I have to try that little plaid die, too - I think I've let that one lie all this time, lol. Perfect texture choice, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

Great Father's Day card Jennie! Love the classic Buick and embossed background for lots of texture. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Classy for a classic...well done!! Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with your classy Father's Day card!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311