Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Graduation Card

Here's a graduation card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#611 here. 

And the colors are for the Inspired By Challenge#242 here. I had to play because I just love red and I needed a graduation card for our friend's daughter. Her college colors will be red and white-too perfect!! I was also inspired by the plaid so I had to use the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks.

Alphabest, Beautiful Balloons and Charming Sentiments are the stamp sets with some Regals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Alphabest, Beautiful Balloons and Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Real Red, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Nested Essentials dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Best Label punch, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, I really like your graduation card you created using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! The plaid element right away reminded me of a suitcase,,, which is perfect for the new graduate heading off to college!! Thank you so much for joining us to share your creativity!!! -Donna

Laurel said...

Great card. I like how you were able to combine the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Anna said...

What a bold card! I love all of the red and white patterned paper you included from the Inspired by... challenge and how you made it work with the TSOT sketch. Nice job. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team