Friday, June 16, 2023

Thank You Card

Here's a thank you card for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge#649 here. I did miss the deadline to enter but I really liked this sketch anyways!

Then it's for The Paper Players#644 here. The colors to use are Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly plus a neutral and I went with Pecan Pie.

Darling Details, Sketched Plaid and Biggest Wish are the stamp sets. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Darling Details, Sketched Plaid and Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly

Inks: Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Darling Details dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

So soft and pretty, Jennie! Love the plaid background, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!