Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Cupcake Birthday Card

Here's another birthday card for two challenges. 

First, it's for the TGIF Challenge#426 here. It's a Hey Cupcake inspiration challenge and I thought of the Circle Sayings stamp set. I was inspired by the colors of the cupcakes too and thought of the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.

I've paired that with the Global Design Project#400 here. It's a CASE the Designer challenge and I chose to CASE the card on the right. I've kept the basic layout but changed it up by using the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and the Circle Sayings stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Bubble Bath, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Black, Bubble Bath, Daffodil Delight, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Wink of Stella, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

No comments: