Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Zoo Crew Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#728 here. I've also included the optional three colors plus black and white. The colors are Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party.

Then it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#145 here. It's a theme challenge of baby or child.

The Zoo Crew DSP is perfect for a cute kids card and I let the DSP be the star here, lol!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Zoo Crew DSP

Inks: Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

Super cute card!! I don't have the Zoo Crew--yet!! haha!! Love the black and white with pops of color! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!