Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Taco Fiesta Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#398 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Hues#65 here. The colors to use are red and aqua and I went with Sweet Sorbet and Tahitian Tide. I had to play with this one because red is my favorite color!!

Finally, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#521 here. It's a CASE the catty with a twist. I chose to CASE the cute little monkey card on the top right hand side of page 53. I used the same polka dot DSP but changed the colors and stamp set.

Taco Fiesta is the stamp set with some 2022-2024 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Black, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green

Accessories:  Stampin dimensionals






 









Product List

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute, cute card, Jennie! I love Mexican food so much and this card certainly speaks to me. Creative use of our colors too. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

JulieP said...

Who wouldn't LOVE a taco card? No one. LOL! This is very fun scene with our colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!