Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Splitcoast Color Combo Challenge #240


Playing along with another Splitcoast Color Combination here. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Apricot Appeal and Chocolate Chip. I wouldn't have thought of these together but that's why this is a challenge. I used the Little Flowers and On Your Birthday stamp sets. The strip of patterned Apricot paper is from a long retired Prints Pack DSP from the 2008 Spring Summer Collection (ok, I know I have a paper hoarding problem!). Otherwise everything else is current.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Little Flowers and On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper white, Apricot Appeal, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip and Prints Pack DSP 2008
Inks: Apricot Appeal, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bigz Scallop Circle #2, Coluzzle, 1/2 inch Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, 1/2 inch circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: