Saturday, November 10, 2012

Splitcoast Challenges

This retro card uses the Splitcoast Sketch#410 here. And I combined it with the Splitcoast Color Combination#400 here. The retro part comes in because for this 400th combo, you can choose from one of three old color combinations. I chose CC356: Basic Gray, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade.
 
I used the Mixed Bunch and Friendly Phrases stamp sets. The papers I used are Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, First Edition Specialty DSP and some '11-'13 In-Color DSP Stack.
 
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friendly Phrases and Mixed Bunch
Papers: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, First Edition Specialty DSP,'11-'13 In-Color DSP Stack
Inks: Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 1/8 inch Mini Silver brads, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon, Large Oval punch

No comments: