Thursday, September 18, 2014

Anniversary Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

It's our 22nd anniversary tomorrow so of course I needed a card for my hubby. He doesn't look at my blog so I can post it today! I used the Freshly Made Sketch#154 here. Making Spirits Bright, Teeny Tiny Wishes and Perfect Pennants are the stamp sets. Along with some Flashback DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Making Spirits Bright, Perfect Pennants and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: VV, Basic Black, Real Red, Flashback DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect for your anniversary! Enjoy! Glad yu shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card Jennie! Perfect for your anniversary! I hope you two had a wonderful day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!