Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cupcake Day for Two Challenges

This card is for two challenges. First, I used the MojoMonday Sketch#388 here. And second, the Fab Friday Challenge #59 here.  This one a color challenge to use Hello Honey, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride.  Cupcake Party and Perfect Pennants are the stamp sets with some Sweet Dreams DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Party and Perfect Pennants
Papers: WW, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Sweet Dreams DSP
Inks: Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Cupcake Builder punch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Best Year Ever Accessory pack, 3/ 8 inch Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful - this has become my fave cupcake set, and I love your pairing with the sketch! Yummy! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love this combo of the 2 challenges! I like the clean background, it lets the cute cupcake & star shine! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!