Monday, March 19, 2018

Awesome to Get to Stamp!


 
 
 
 
 
 

Yeah for me, I finally got to stamp!
Last week our son was home on spring break so I got to spend some quality time with him. Also got lots of things cleaned out, packed and moved to storage in anticipation of our move this summer-whew! Still more work to do but had to fit in some time for me!

I used the Case this Sketch#263 here for this card.
Epic Celebrations is the stamp set with some Tutti-frutti DSP. Also ran the WW thru the Big Shot with the Oh My Stars embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Epic Celebrations
Papers: WW, Daffodil Delight, Tutti-frutti DSP
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends
Accessories: 2 inch Circle punch, Starburst punch, Oh My Stars embossing folder, Stampin dimenisonals


 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!