Saturday, May 26, 2018

More Retiring Goodies for Two Challenges

I had to use Confetti Celebration for this card as it's going to retire, and I love it and will miss it!

I made it for the sketch at Case This Sketch#273 here.

And this qualifies for the Stamp Ink Paper #151-ABC's and 123's, here.

I also used a bit of the retiring Picture Perfect Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Confetti Celebration
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig









 
 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

such a cute card so neat and clean

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

stampwithamyk said...

Cute card! Love the clean design. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!