Sunday, July 15, 2018

Christmas in July

Here's my first of many Christmas cards!

I made this for two challenges.

First, the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge#158-Christmas in July, here.

And second, the sketch at Fab Friday#141 here.

I ordered some  Under the Mistletoe DSP that's on sale so I had to play with that.

Snowflake Sentiments is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Inks: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Everyday Label punch, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin dimensionals, Metallic Ribbon combo pack






4 comments:

Heather said...

Such pretty papers! Your layered shapes really stand out, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Great use of that designer paper. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi Jennie, love your first of many Christmas cards. The background paper is divine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Amanda Mertz said...

Kudos to you for getting ahead on Christmas cards! I always have the best intentions to start in the summer but... I like the DSP on the background to show off the cute patterns. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!