Friday, October 5, 2018

Thank You Card for Three Challenges

I managed to fit in three challenges for this thank you card.

First, the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#309 here.

Second, the colors came from the Splitcoast Color Combination#707 here.  The colors to use are Fresh Fig, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

And third, the SUO Challenge#208-Nature/Fall, here.
I think these colors are very fall-ish!

Jar of Love and Thoughtful Banners are the stamp set.  And  the Everyday Jars Framelits.  I also used a bit of the Regals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Jar of Love and Thoughtful Banners
Papers: WW, Old Olive, Fresh Fig, Regals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Old Olive, Fresh Fig and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, 1/8 inch Old Olive Sheer ribbon, Stampin dimensionals






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I love the color combination with the stamps and dies. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!