Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Two For Tuesday Winter Card

Here's a card for two challenges.

First, I used The Paper Players#425-CAS-Snowy Day here.

And second, is What Will You Stamp#203-Colorful Seasons, here.

I was inspired by the tree trunks on the snow so I thought of the Wood Textures DSP. 
I ran the WW thru the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and then the Softly Falling embossing folder to create the look of falling snow.

The greeting is from Colorful Seasons and the branch and snowflake from the coordinating Seasonal Layers Framelits.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Papers: WW, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Wood Textures DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Softly Falling embossing folder, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Season Layers Framelits, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love the wood grained DSP and the embossed background! The simplicity of the single brand is so pretty and serene! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

WWYS Blog said...

Fantastic card Jennie! Love the simplistic feel of the winter branch with the falling snow background! Thanks for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I love how you mixed that woodgrain paper with the die cut. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

I love your colour combination and the simple style of your card, thanks for joining us this week at WWYS