Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Just Fur You Card for Two Challenges

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you know I love to combine challenges! And I did just that for this cute dog card.

First, I used the sketch at the Global Design Project#178 here.

Second, the colors are for Inspire.Create.Challenge#037 here.
The colors to use are Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.

Happy Tails is the stamp set with some Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy Tails
Papers: WW, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Mint Macaron
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Starburst punch, Dog builder punch, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Britney said...

Cute card! I don't have the dog set yet! I love what you created with it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Inspire.Create.Challenge blog! :) ~Britney V