Monday, April 29, 2019

Bright Thank You Card for Two Challenges

Here's a bright thank you card for two challenges.

If you can't tell, I love to combine challenges whenever possible!  Lol!

First, it's for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#385 here.

And then the colors are for Just Add Ink#454 here.
The colors to use are Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana and Blueberry Bushel.

I thought the Waterfront stamp set would be perfect for this combo!

I also added a bit of the 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Waterfront
Papers: WW, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Very sweet card - I like how you have put your scene together. The spotty water and DSP work well together. Chantell Just Add Ink

Patrice said...

What a lovely little beach scene you have created. So bright & sunny with that gorgeous yellow. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Kim S said...

Such a sweet scene - I wish I were sitting in front of that little house right now!! (Right now it's snowing out my window and it's almost May!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a sweet, summery card! Great job combining challenges- always fun and a challenge in itself! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!