Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Two for Tuesday Cheer-ful Card

After a busy weekend I finally got a chance to stamp today!! So I made this card for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at The Paper Players#452 here.

And then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#750 here.
The colors to use are Seaside Spray, Pool Party and Highland Heather. And it's a Christmas in July theme so I fit that in too!!

Colorful Seasons and Merry Christmas to All are the stamp sets with some 2019-2021 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons and Merry Christmas to All
Papers: WW, Watercolor, Seaside Spray, Pool Party, Highland Heather and 2019-2021 In Color DSP
Inks: Seaside Spray, Pool Party and Highland Heather
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Aqua painter, Seasonal Layers dies





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love these colors together...especially for Christmas! It's great that you were able to combine all the challenges, and now you're on your way to making all the cards you'll be needing come December! Thanks for playing with the Players!

Windy Ellard said...

I really like these frosty colors together and the snowflakes work perfectly for the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty and I love the soft colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!