Saturday, August 17, 2019

Gather Together Card for a Paper Craft Crew Sketch

I'm still playing with my new 2019 Holiday Catalog goodies.  This card again uses the Come to Gather Suite.

I've also used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#347 here.

Gather Together is the stamp set with it's coordinating Gathered Leaves dies and Come to Gather DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together
Papers: WW, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Merry Merlot, Come to Gather DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot
Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted dots, Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this fall card! I must admit that I can't wait to pull out my fall stamp sets and get started with that color palette! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew. Your card has inspired me!

Deborah Smart said...

Terrific fall colours, and great use of the elements in the sketch. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.