Friday, September 27, 2019

Get Well Card for Two Challenges

This Get Well card is for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#340 here.

And then the colors came from the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#476 here.
I was inspired by the purples, yellow and green so I chose Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow.

Daisy Lane, Well Said and Gather Together are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Daisy Lane, Well Said and Gather Together
Papers: WW, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Leaf punch, Medium Daisy and Daisy punches, Stampin dimensionals





5 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Very pretty - lovely to see both the Daisy's together. A great way to use the Inspiration pic. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

Jennie this is sure to cheer up the recipient! I love how the scattering of dots really grounds your flowers and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Jan said...

So pretty Jennie! I love how you've used the colours and theme of the photo with the different sized daisies and your dots create such a lovely soft background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Daisy flowers are so beautiful and I like the colors you picked from the inspiration photo. And this is the nice take on of our sketch. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your card is just beautiful and one that stood out to me in the gallery! I love the way you've used the colours from the inspiration pic. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!