Thursday, May 21, 2020

New Catalog Goodies for a Freshly Made Sketch

My pre-order from the new catalog FINALLY arrived and I had to play!!

I just love the new In Colors: Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider!!!

I've used the new 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP. It's just killing me that the In Color stamp pads weren't available to order yet, but I've improvised by using other "close" colors.

The background of this card is from another awesome pack of DSP-In Good Taste DSP.

Lovely You is the stamp set with it's coordinating Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.

The sketch is for the Freshly Made Sketches#436 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely You
Papers: WW, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP, In Good Taste DSP, Bumblebee
Inks: WW Craft, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals


3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great way to showcase the new colors! Very pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fun rainbow of designer paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Oh that paper is pretty fabulous!!! I love the new in colours so much too and my order also just arrived! The colours look amazing together. Love the sweet pair of flowers as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!