Thursday, August 27, 2020

Three for Thursday Card

This card is for three challenges-just love it when I can combine them!!

First, I've used the sketch at SUO Challenge#256 here.
I'm using the whale card on the left for my sketch.

Then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#806 here.
The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Pool Party and So Saffron.

And finally, it's also for Inspire Create Challenge#076 Theme: Garden, here.
I thought of using some flowers.

Country Home and Lovely You are the stamp sets with some 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Country Home & Lovely You
Papers: WW, Pool Party, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Banner Triple punch, All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals






2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie - I was just thinking the other day that I need to ink up this set again soon - how awesome the pitcher looks in red! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This color combination is crazy stunning. Love it and so very clever. We are always so happy to see your beautiful work at SUOChallenges.com. You are so appreciated and thank you!