Monday, March 1, 2021

Ice Cream Corner Suite Card for Three Challenges

 

This sweet card uses the Ice Cream Corner Suite products. 

It's also for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#474 here.

Second, I've used the TGIF Challenge#305 here. The inspiration photo of the ice cream shop made me think of the Ice Cream Corner Suite right away!!!

And then finally,the inspiration photo also made me think of the colors for Sunday Stamps#251 here. I went with Whisper White, Terracotta Tile, So Saffron and Petal Pink-all the colors in the Ice Cream Corner DSP.

Sweet Ice Cream is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream

Papers: WW, Terracotta Tile, Ice Cream Corner DSP

Inks: Terracotta Tile, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Cinnamon Cider

Accessories: Ice Cream Cone Builder punch, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, Banners Pick a punch,Stampin dimensionals









Product List

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That ice cream cone looks yummy! Fun card - makes me wish for summer! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Heather said...

Yum, Jennie! I love seeing a nice stack of ice cream scoops, lol, and this is definitely good enough to eat! Great take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the whimsical lines in your design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Karen M said...

Lovely card Jennie. Love the cone and great use of the colours

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I just love that giant ice cream cone! Looks so yummy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Judy Rozema said...

Such a yummy card! Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

Annette Elliott said...

What a delicious card! I love your layout and the added DSP is a great touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!