Monday, April 19, 2021

2021-2023 In Color Sneak Peek Card

I'm back to stamping after a wonderful Easter break with family and friends!! While I was away my pre-order from the new catalog arrived so I had to play with my new goodies.

I've combined two challenges for this card.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#415 here.

And then the colors and the flowers were inspired by the inspiration picture at Hand Stamped Sentiments#361 here. 

I was inspired to use some of the new 2021-2023 In Colors: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent. I've also used a new stamp set, Color & Contour and it's coordinating dies, Scalloped Contours dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Color & Contour

Papers: WW, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent

Inks: Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Very pretty Jenny! I love your sketchy flower and the splatters and sequins that lead the eye to the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x