Sunday, June 25, 2023

Seashells Smile Card

This seashells with a smile card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#416 here.

Second, it's for the As You See It Challenge#301 here. It's a Speed Stamping challenge with a seashells theme. I thought of the Circle Sayings stamp set. After I had all my items ready to go my card took me 8 minutes and 57 seconds to complete!

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#214 here. I went across the top row with craft item/tool, patterned paper and die cut. The craft item/tool was the Take You Pick tool to adhere the gems and the die cut was the retired, Layering Circles dies.

I thought of the Bright & Beautiful DSP and added one of the patterns that reminds me of water to go with the seashells.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Glorious Gingham DSP, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Black, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight

Accessories: 1/2 inch Pecan Pie Bordered ribbon,, Tinsel Gems Four-Pack, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

5 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

That's a great paper choice, Jennie. It looks like waves on the beachfront and is a perfect backdrop for your seashell circle. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It again. :-)

Fiona said...

Great card combining all those challenges - thanks for playing along with our sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie, and great time! I'm so impressed you combined all these challenges in a speed race - wow! Love the look of the colors you chose - Pecan Pie is so dreamy! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's a great card Jennie - love your colour choices! Thanks for joining our speed challenge at As You See It

Heather Cooper said...

Great choice of paper and stamps, Jennie, and I love the colours you used to evoke the seaside, too! Thanks for getting your speed on with us at As You See It Challenges!