Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Merry & Bright

Here's another Christmas card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#668 here. 

Second, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#264 here. I was inspired by the colorful Christmas lights and thought of the Merry & Bright stamp set.

Finally, those paired perfectly with the SUO Challenge#340 here. It's a challenge to use your favorite product from the 2023 Sept-Dec Mini Catalog. My favorite is definitely the Merry Bold & Bright Suite!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps:  Merry & Bright

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Merry Bold and Bright DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this bright cheerful card! You nailed all those challenges for sure! Those bulbs just remind me of the ones on our Christmas trees many years ago! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Jennie! This is such a fun and festive card. The moment I saw it, it brought a smile to my face. I absolutely LOVE those Christmas lights. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Fran Wing said...

Jennie, I love those giant Christmas tree lights in front of the smaller printed paper. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Laurel said...

Great take on the inspiration. Loving those light bulbs. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Tammy said...

Another super cute card, Jennie! I always look forward to your creations!!

Christy Lynn said...

Great job combining all the challenges, Jennie! I'm having fun playing with this suite too, these lights are so much fun and I love seeing your take on it. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!