Saturday, February 24, 2024

Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card

Here's a sweet little birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#624 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#781 here. The colors to use are peach, yellow and green. I went with Petal Pink (closest I have to a peach color), Lemon Lolly and Soft Seafoam. 

Finally, it's for the As You See It#317 here. It's a recipe challenge to use dots/rhinestones, embossing folder, ribbon/twine, die cut and plaid. 

Cheerful Daisies is the stamp set with its coordinating dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Soft Seafoam

Inks: Soft Seafoam and Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, Basics 3D Embossing folders, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, Cheerful Daisies dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

7 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Jennie! I've been turning back to my daisy set again, too - I love seeing it in these fresh soft colors! Love that little embossed strip, too - perfect texture! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Jan Clothier said...

This is lovely, Jennie! I like seeing that daisy set again, and is such soft and pretty colours. I think the stunner of the design is that sweet stencilled border. Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It. :-)

Heather Cooper said...

Jennie, this is such a tribute to the coming spring! I heard the geese returning to the north last week, so it is definitely on it's way! Those daisies are sooo pretty and I love your stenciled plaid border! Thanks for cooking up our recipe challenge with us at As You See It.

Kim S said...

I love your lovely bouquet of flowers with the colors, patterns and embossed texture behind it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jane Knudsen said...

Jennie...this is divine! Daisies are my favorite flowers and I have yet to get this stamp set! You combined challenges and did them proud! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Cécile RIBON said...

Charming card! Those daisies are just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FMS

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie this card is just so pretty! The fresh, spring colours and those fabulous layered diecut daisies - fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!