Saturday, August 22, 2026

Happy 1st Birthday!


My daughter needed a first birthday card, and this came together quickly thanks to these two challenges! These colors are actually in the birthday invite! I just love it when these things coordinate!

First, I've used the sketch at Try a Sketch on Tuesday#702 here.

Then it's for the Inspired By Challenge#403 here. I was inpsired by the colors and went with Bubble Bath, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.

Words & Wishes is the stamp set with some Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP and some Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Words & Wishes

Papers: White, Bubble Bath, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP, Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP

Inks: Versamark, Bubble Bath, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party

Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, Words & Wishes dies, Alphabet A la Mode (retired), Basics WOW! Embossing powders, Dear Dots(retired), Stampin dimensionals







Product List

No comments: