Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Mother's Day Card

I need more Mother's Day cards so this one uses the MojoMonday Sketch#189 here.
The base is Old Olive card stock and I used papers from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit. I  used Daffodil Delight and Rose Red card stock too. I ran the Rose Red piece thru the Scallop Edge Border punch.  And, I also used the scallop polka-dot circle, Daffodil flower in the center of the circle and the banner from the kit's die cuts. The only stamping was using Teeny Tiny Wishes in Old Olive. I then punched that out with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch and layered it onto an Old Olive piece punched with the XL Scallop Oval punch. I used the 1/16 inch Handheld Circle punch for the holes in the scallop then threaded some 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon. I also popped that up with a Stampin' dimensional. Finally, I added three Brights Brads.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Old Olive, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
Inks: Old Olive
Accessories: Brights Brads, 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Scallop Edge Border punch, XL Scallop Oval punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, 1/16 inch Handheld Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Playful Polka Dots die cuts

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the striking mix of polka dots and stripes. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Teresa Kline said...

what gorgeous papers, very sweet card...hope your day is awesome!

enjoy *~*