Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clean & Simple Mother's Day

This is my take on the Clean and Simple FTL#138 here.
The base is Pumpkin Pie card stock, then I added Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and more Whisper White. I used the flower and circle die cuts from the Playful Polka Dot Simply Scrappin Kit. I did stamp the Daffodil Delight flower from Fabulous Florets and cut it out. The greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Daffodil Delight, punched out with the Word Window Punch and adhered to a Daffodil Delight piece punched with the Modern Label punch.
And I popped that up with Stampin' dimensionals. Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
Inks: Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: