Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Butterfly Card for the Stamping 411 Sketch#203

This is my take on the Stamping 411 Sketch#203 here.
I started with Daffodil Delight card stock and added some Sunny Garden DSP. I used the Scallop Square Bigz die on the Peach Parfait piece, just cutting it down a bit for my needs. I added some Pear Pizzazz card stock behind the Whisper White. I stamped the sentiment from Flight of the Butterfly in Pear Pizzazz. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait butterflies and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. The smaller, textured butterflies were cut out with the Beautiful Wings embosslits die. I added three Gold brads to the top right hand corner. Finally, some 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Sunny Garden DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Scallop Square Bigz die, Gold brads, Stampin' dimensionals, 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Super pretty! I love that paper!

Kerin said...

Love the combination of textures, patterns & color! Great summery card :)

Patti Chesky said...

Beautiful.....fun colors and love those butterflies!

gbarron56 said...

Beautiful, Jenny -- love the colors you choose! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen