Monday, May 23, 2011

Clean & Simple FTL#141

I made this quick card using the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#141 here.
The base is Wild Wasabi card stock and then I added some papers from Beyond the Garden DSP. I ran a strip of Wasabi thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added dots with the White Gel pen. I inked up the flower from Fabulous Florets in Versamark and added some Melon Mambo Embossing powder then heat set it. I popped that up with a Stampin' dimensional. I used the 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Large Circle punches for the Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi pieces. I stamped thinking of you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Wild Wasabi and punched it out with the Word Window punch. Finally, some 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
 Stamps: Fabulous Florets and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi and Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: Versamark, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Melon Mambo Embossing powder, White Gel pen, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Large Circle punches, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain ribbon

No comments: