Thursday, May 26, 2011

A MojoMonday Sketch

I made this one with the MojoMonday Sketch#192 here.
The base is Whisper White card stock and I added some Rose Red card stock then paper and die cuts from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit. I stamped the stems from Fabulous Florets in Old Olive then added a Rose Red flower die cut from the Scrappin' Kit, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I cut out the scalloped Rose Red piece with the Scallop Circle#2 Big Shot die. I punched an Old Olive circle with the 1 3/8 inch Large Circle punch. The Daffodil Delight flower was punched out with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I added an Old Olive Brights Brad to the center. Then I popped up the whole piece with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the tag and greeting from Tiny Tags in Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive and punched it out with the Medium Jewelry Tag punch. Finally, some 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets and Tiny Tags
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Old Olive and Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
Inks: Old Olive Classic Stampin' pad and Stampin' Write Marker, Daffodil Delight and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, Scallop Circles#2 Big Shot die, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Brights Brad

No comments: