Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Mojo Sketch & Color Challenge

This is my take on the MojoMonday Sketch#191 here and the Splitcoast Color Challenge#323 here. The colors to use are Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.
The base is Rich Razzleberry card stock and I added some Razzleberry and Regal Rose DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I ran a piece of Very Vanilla thru the Big Shot with the Flower Garden textured impressions embossing folder. Then I colored a bit of that with Regal Rose and Rich Razzleberry inks and Blender pens. I stamped the flower from Fabulous Florets in Rich Razzleberry, colored that in with ink and Blender pens, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I used the 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch on some Razzleberry paper, the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch on Vanilla paper and the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch on Regal Rose paper. I added a piece of 1/4 inch Rich Razzleberry grosgrain to a piece of Very Vanilla and notched out the center for the "banner-like" effect. Finally, three Circle Fire Rhinestone brads finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Papers: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Regal Rose and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Blender pens, Circle Fire Rhinestone brads, Flower Garden textured impressions embossing folder, 1 1/4 inch  and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/4 inch Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Vicki Fraser said...

Your card is beautifully laid out and co-ordinated - really caught my eye :)