Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day card for Stamping 411 Sketch#201

I need a bunch of Mother's Day cards so I made this quick one with the Stamping 411 Sketch#201 here.
The base is Daffodil Delight and I added two patterns from Beyond the Garden DSP. I stamped Happy Mother's Day from All Holidays in Melon Mambo. I added three Circle Fire Rhinestone brads. Finally, some 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon finishes it off. Cute and quick!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Circle Fire Rhinestone brads, 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon

5 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

That is such great DSP...love what you did with it! Thanks for playing!

Kerin said...

Beautiful! I was looking at this dsp last night, but I'm struggling with it a bit...I love the way you combined the patterns, and I love that each layer is matted in a different color!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Very pretty Jennie!! Love the combo of papers. Great job.

Patti Chesky said...

What a fun Mother's Day card! Your dsps just pop.

gbarron56 said...

bright, cheery and beautiful! Great job with the sketch and with your card! So glad that you played along this week at Stamping 411! Thanks and blessings, Gretchen