Friday, May 13, 2011

MojoMonday Sketch#190 Thank You

This is my take on the MojoMonday sketch#190 here.
I started with a base of Pacific Point card stock and added some Wild Wasabi card stock. The papers are from Beyond the Garden DSP. I stamped the flower from Fabulous Florets in Pacific Point. I used the Scallop Square Bigz die on some Pacific Point card stock and then just cut it up and adhered it together for the scallop rectangle border. I punched out the Wasabi, Pacific Point and Whisper White flower with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. I added a Glimmer brad to the center and popped it up with Stamin' dimensionals. I stamped thank you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Pacific Point and punched it out with the Word Window punch. On the top right-hand corner there is  a Whisper White button and two Circle Ice Rhinestone brads. Finally, some 5/8 inch Whisper White satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: Pacific Point
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layers punch, Word Window punch, Glimmer brads, Whisper White button, Circle Ice Rhinestone brads, Stampin' dimensionals, Scallop Square Bigz die, 5/8 inch Whisper White satin ribbon

No comments: