Monday, May 16, 2011

A Wedding Card for a CAS Sketch

This is a wedding card I made for the PPA#93-Here Comes the Bride, and using the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#140 here.
The base is Blushing Bride card stock. I ran some Very Vanilla card stock thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. I ran two strips of Blushing Bride thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I added a piece of Blushing Bride DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. I colored the stamp from Pocket Silhouettes with my Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers, stamped it on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the XL Scallop Oval punch. I stamped For the Newlyweds from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Blushing Bride on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Modern Label punch. I added two tiny Basic Pearls Jewels. Finally, I popped up both Very Vanilla pieces with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Blushing Bride Classic Stamp pad and Stampin' Write Marker, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Basic Pearls Jewels, XLScallop Oval punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder

2 comments:

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Beautiful. I love the Blushing Bride color. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Lea L. said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love the dry embossed background!!