Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Bright Thank You for a Splitcoast Sketch

I made this bright thank you for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#333 here.
The base is Basic Black and I added two patterned papers from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I ran a strip of Basic Black thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layers punch for all the flowers. And the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack circle punch for the center of the flowers.  I stamped the stem from Bold Blossom in Old Olive, the sentiment in Real Red and the flower in Daffodil Delight. I added a Real Red brad to the center of the flower and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched out the Whisper White piece with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch. Finally, a piece of Basic Black punched with the Scallop Oval punch finishes it off.
Stamps: Bold Blossom
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive and Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layers punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Brights Brads, Stampin' dimensionals,1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, XL Scallop Oval punch

No comments: