Sunday, March 6, 2022

Biggest Wish Thank You Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players again! 

This week we have Jaydee's Theme Challenge-Spring is in the Air at The Paper Players#581 here.

I saw the tulips in the inspiration picture and thought of the Flowering Fields DSP.

I've also used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#383 here.

Biggest Wish is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Pear Pizzazz, Flowering Fields DSP

Inks: Pear Pizzazz and Highland Heather

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, Stitched Greenery dies, 1/2 inch Highland Heather Grosgrain ribbon, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

12 comments:

Stampin Expressions said...

Such a beautiful card using the sketch. I love how you used the stitched greenery die behind, it adds so much texture! Love the jewel tones of this card! Thanks for playing with hand stamped sentiments!

Heather said...

So, so pretty, Jennie! I'm loving this DSP, and you hit right on my favorite - what a great combo with that Stitched Greenery! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Hi Jennie, I love how bright and bold your card is. Fabulous use of the patterned paper. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Stampin by Genny said...

Love how you used the stitched greenery dies! The colors are beautiful and so right for spring. Thanks for sharing your beautiful spring card with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

laurie said...

Beautiful thankyou card...love the tons of blooms!

Christy Lynn said...

Fabulous spring card, Jennie! Love that tulip pattern in the background, and the big bold sentiment too.

Cindy Beach said...

You sure crushed this challenge with your array of tulips, Jennie! I love the sweet ribbon added, for the embellishment. Spring weather will come your way soon, I hope!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I just love those beautiful tulips! Makes me long for Spring days! That purple tag is so fun, too!

LeAnne said...

Great way to use that pretty tulip-printed DSP! And I am impressed with your use of purple, which is a challenge for me!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful showcase of the tulip paper Jennie and the bold purple tag is so eye-catching! Love the subtle leafy diecut impression behind too. Such a pretty spring-filled card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Jennie! That detail on the background is such a fun touch, too.

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love that you showcased this gorgeous DSP and let it shine!
hugs

jaydee