Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Sweet Strawberry Birthday Card

 

It's time for another color combination at Splitcoaststampers. It's the Color Combination#886 here.

The colors to use are Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody. Dessert is any 4th color and I went with Pear Pizzazz. 

I'm really having fun being a Guest on the Design Team for March!!

I paired the color combination with the Fusion Card Challenge here. I chose to use only the sketch.

Sweet Strawberry is the stamp set with some Pattern Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry

Papers: White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party DSP

Inks:  White Craft, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Artistry Blooms Sequins, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Stitched so Sweetly dies, Strawberry Builder punch, Blending Pens, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! I love the colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!