Saturday, March 26, 2022

Happiest of Birthdays Card for Three Challenges

 

This mini-slimline birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#462 here.

Second, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#154 here. I went across the bottom row with Gold, Slimline and Stenciling.

And finally, it's for SUO Challenge#297-Gardening/Plants, here. 

 Happiest of Birthdays (retiring) is the stamp set with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays

Papers: White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party DSP

Inks:  Versamark, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Gilded Gems, Metallics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals, Heat Tool







Product List

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie - I'm watching the ISR like a hawk to grab these masks myself! Great colors and such a fun design! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

Kristine Vicente said...

Beautiful! So clean and crisp!!

LeAnne said...

I love this...so soft and pretty, perfect use of the sketch. I just love those stencils too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the soft and pretty pink on white of your stencilled flowers - the stripes behind compliment without overpowering beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches and TicTacToe this week!

Christy Lynn said...

Wow Jennie, I love what you did with the masks, your flowers look amazing! Love the cute stripes in the background too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Nancy said...

I love the stripes in the background... pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches!