Friday, March 11, 2022

Peaceful Moments Thank You for Two Challenges

This thank you is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#460 here.

And then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#683 here. The colors to use are Gray, Pink and Lime Green so I went with Basic Gray, Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green. 

Peaceful Moments is the stamp set and I used some Heart & Home DSP since I had that out for yesterday's card.

I created the poppy flower by coloring some Vellum with my Magenta Madness Stampin Blend, spraying some 99% isopropyl alcohol on it then heating it up with my Heat Tool.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Peaceful Moments

Papers: White, Vellum, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Heart & Home DSP

Inks:  Magenta Madness

Accessories: Poppy Moments dies, 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your bold pink poppy is just lovely Jennie and the coloured vellum is inspired - so clever! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Broni said...

Beautiful way to combine the challenges! I LOVE how you created the flower petals!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Nancy said...

I love that bold pink flower! So lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!