Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Sweet Ice Cream Card

It's time for another color combination at Splitcoaststampers! After this week, only one more week of my Guest Designer stint!! It's the Color Combination#888 here.

The colors to use are Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral. Dessert is summer. I thought of ice cream for the summer theme. Who doesn't love a nice cool ice cream treat during a hot summer??

So naturally, I went with the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set.

I combined the colors with TGIF Challenge#360 here. It's a Technique Challenge to do some Simple Stamping-Stamp, Ink, Paper, Embellishment.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream

Papers: White, Magenta Madness

Inks: Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider

Accessories:  Ice Cream Cone builder punch, Artistry Blooms sequins, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

No comments: