Sunday, March 20, 2022

Mother's Day Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

This week we have The Paper Players#583 here. It's a Clean & Simple challenge to use Blooms.  I thought of the Pierced Blooms dies and made a Mother's Day card.

I've paired this with the sketch at the Global Design Project#334 here.  It's a great sketch for a wide open Clean and Simple card.

Happy & Heartfelt is the stamp set with some All Together DSP. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy & Heartfelt

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, All Together DSP

Inks: White Craft

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham ribbon,Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Fresh and fun! I love the pops of black, they really add some dramatic flair!

Cindy Beach said...

This card is so pretty and fun, it makes me smile! I love the stitched die cuts and the sweet scripty sentiment.A wonderful design for the challenge, Jenny!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Jennie! These colors are absolutely striking against the white. I LOVE the stitched blooms. Have a wonderful week!

Christy Lynn said...

Love how the black makes this card so bold, it really makes the colors on the flowers pop!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie this is so pretty! I love the whimsical flowers and the black and white accents and ribbon! So fun! Have a great weekend, My Friend!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the pops of colour of these pierced blooms against the black and white Jennie - so effective and perfectly CAS.

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love black and white with a pop of color and this is really fabulous, Jennie! Those beautiful blooms are truly the best and the gingham ribbon is a fun touch.

Jaydee said...

Love the rich pops of color with the black centers, especially against that white background. Fabulous card, Jennie
hugs
jaydee