Sunday, March 13, 2022

Good Day Card

It's time to play again at The Paper Players!

This week we have Joanne's color challenge at The Paper Players#582 here. The colors to use are Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Pear Pizzazz. 

I thought of using the Hello Ladybug bundle and creating some bees.

I've also used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#526 here.

There's a bit of the Subtles 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug

Papers: White, Vellum, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody,  Subtles 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Black

Accessories: Ladybug Builder punch, Matte Black Dots, Classic Matte Dots, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Stitched with Whimsy dies, Stampin dimensionals



The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

These little bees are sweet as honey, Jennie! How clever! What a great way to incorporate the challenge colors. I love all of the details. Have a wonderful week!

Karren said...

Your bees - or are they ladybees? :) are just adorable! Such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

Your big bees are so darling!! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

laurie said...

Love those cute bees what a fun card!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennis, those bees are so fun! Love the way you used the vellum, too! All those layers make me smile!

Christy Lynn said...

I love that you turned the ladybug punch into bees, they're adorable! Great idea to use vellum for their wings, too. Now I can't wait to try this with my ladybug punch!

LeAnne said...

I didn't get this ladybug set but I am LOVING what everyone else has done with it! You had me at BEES!! So cute and fun! Their wings are perfect!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your punched bees are a fabulous way to showcase this week's colours Jennie - I love the vellum wings! Like LeAnne I didn't get this set either, but I love your fun creation!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and happy card, Jennie! Those little bees just make me smile. Love those delicate vellum wings! Swoon...