Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hey Sports Fan Suite Card

It's Sunday and that means it's time for another challenge at The Paper Players!

This week we have a sketch for The Paper Players#584 here.

I combined that with Festive Friday#105 here. It's a World Party Day Inspo list and I went with Polka Dot, Twine, Celebratory Statement and Layers.

Your Biggest Fan is the stamp set with its coordinating Sports Even Dies and Hey Sports Fan DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Your Biggest Fan

Papers: Vanilla, Evening Evergreen, Hey Sports Fan DSP

Inks: Evening Evergreen

Accessories: Sports Event Dies, Resin Stars Embellishments, Fan Baker's Twine, Stampin dimensionals





The Paper Players Design Team


Product List

9 comments:

Jaydee said...

Jennie, great job combining both challenges. I love the paper you used, it's so versatile. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday, too!
hugs
jaydee

LeAnne said...

This is a GREAT masculine card! I just ordered my second package of this DSP, and I'll be CASing this for sure! Thanks for rocking my sketch!

Cindy Beach said...

I love how you used this suite, it's a terrific guy card. The stars are a perfect addition.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful card Jennie, I keep seeing such neat ideas with that set! That's a great color scheme, perfect touch of color. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Don't you love it when some well-chosen papers do all the work? What a great guy card Jennie. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday this week too!

laurie said...

This is such a fun card!! Love it!

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect masculine card, Jennie! Don't you love it when the paper does all the work? This card is awesome! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday, too. Have a wonderful week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is such a fun card! I love the papers you combined and always in need of a guy card! This is perfect!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this Jennie! A fantastic masculine card and you really rocked that DSP. Awesome idea!