Monday, March 7, 2022

Color & Contour Thank You

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the colors at The Color Throwdown#682 here.  The colors to use are orange, green, turquoise and Kraft. I went with Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake.

And then I've paired them with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#151 here. I went across the top row with Bright Colors, Flowers and Ribbon/Twine.

I've used the no line water coloring technique to color the flowers. I've stamped off the image in Crumb Cake on some water coloring paper then colored in the image with inks and water painters.

Color & Contour is the stamp set with some Pattern Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Color & Contour

Papers: White, Water Color, Crumb Cake, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay

Accessories:  Water Painters, Scalloped Contours Dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

2 comments:

Broni said...

I love your florals using our colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.

Stef Perry said...

Cute card, Jennie. Love those vibrantly colored flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!