Tuesday, March 15, 2022

In Bloom Birthday Card

It's time for another color combination at Splitcoaststampers! It's my third week as a Guest Designer for the Color Combination and I'm having a blast!! It's the Color Combination#887 here.

The colors to use are Real Red, Petal Pink and Pool Party. Dessert is flowers. My favorite all time color is Real Red so this is a fun one for me!!!

I've also combined this with the Just Add Ink#594 here. It's a Just Add "Masking technique".  I masked off the bit towards the bottom, stamped my flowers around it and then added the greeting.

In Bloom is the stamp set.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom

Papers: White, Real Red and Petal Pink

Inks: Real Red, Petal Pink, Pool Party

Accessories: 1/8 Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack, Stitched Rectangles dies, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

3 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

A very pretty card - a very pretty stamp set, so versatile. Chantell Just Add Ink

Annie A said...

What a fun colourful card! Love how you used the masking. Thank you for sharing this week! Ann @Just Add Ink

LeAnne said...

So cute! Clever colors and clever masking!