Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Splitcoast Color Challenge Guest Designer

 

I'm thrilled to share that I've been asked to be a Splitcoast Color Challenge Guest Designer for the month of March!! So, every Tuesday in March I'll be sharing my creations with the Splitcoast Color Challenge of the week.

This week it's the Splitcoast Color Challenge#885 here. The colors to use are Polished Pink, Mint Macaron and Purple Posy with any yellow for dessert. I don't have my Purple Posy any longer so I went with Fresh Freesia.

I also combined this with the TGIF Challenge#357 here. It's a Product Spotlight to use Blending Brushes. I used my brushes with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decoative Masks and the ink colors.


Celebrating You is the stamp set with some Heart & Home DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You

Papers: White, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron, Heart & Home DSP

Inks: Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron

Accessories: Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, 3/8 inch Polished Pink Open Weave ribbon, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

No comments: